Native American Haida Eagle Rug THB3600R
- Gift of Love: A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife/husband, bridesmaid/groomsmen, coworkers on birthday, Mother’s day, Father’s Day, wedding, anniversary, Christmas, engagement, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s day. A wonderful way to honor the memory of a special person or milestone.
- It is perfect idea for high traffic areas, safe for children and pets. Perfect for keeping your floors clean as the ribbed material helps scrape dirt and debris from shoes.
Product Details and Features:
- Material: Made with 100% Polyester
- Each rectangle rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- The underside is constructed from high-quality epoxy for a non-slip grip and extra durability. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze – use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry.
- The middle class is made of 12-millimeter-thickness foam for soft feel under your feet.
- Shape: Rectangle
Durable, Safe & Easy Maintenance:
- Cleaning and maintaining your rug mat has never been so easy. Shake the mat, sweep the rug, or hose off and dry the mat – it’s that simple.
- Usage: Rugs arrive vacuumed sealed for protection during the shipping process – once opened rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend a light vacuuming of the rug to assist in the settling process.